McDonnell & Miller RB-24E Low Water Cut-Off
Features and Benefits of the McDonnell & Miller RB-24E
- The all-new McDonnell & Miller RB-24E low water cut-off offers several new features:
- Brass threads provide a metal-to-metal seal that ensures a leak-free installation.
- Integrated wrench flats enable secure installation without damage to the housing.
- McDonnell & Miller’s patented self-cleaning probe minimizes scale build-up and extends
- the recommended cleaning interval to 5 years.
- “Plug & Play” wiring harnesses are available for most residential gas-burning boilers.
- Designed, built and tested at Xylem’s production facility in Morton Grove, IL USA.